We offer a variety of additional services:
Pay as you go
- We are the only nursery that offers this family friendly services that enables you to be flexible as and when you need it, no contract required charged by the hour, a minimum of 2 hours a day. Enjoy a few hours of free time to spoil yourself, or attend a special event. Useful if you need to attend interviews, meetings or have been let down by your normal childcare provider.
- We have established corporate partnerships with Conwy county borough council and Aba Caredig, this entitles you as an employee to receive 10% of your childcare bill. Does this sound good to you?? If you would like to take advantage of this service please ask your employer to get in contact with a member of the team on 01492 545514
Shane Cartwright Soccer school
- We provide weekly hour sessions of soccer camp for your children to enjoy the benefits of physical exercise whilst having fun with their peers.
- Our babies and toddlers enjoy weekly visits to the leisure centre to enjoy soft play sessions, they enjoy socialising in new fun environments. Ideal for busy mums and dads who aren’t able to take advantage of these additional activities in their own time.
- We offer additional play group sessions during term time, two hours a day, 9.30am – 11.30am. If your child qualifies, these sessions are free. Check with the nursery manager for birthday catchment. Our Day Nurseries with funded Playgroup places are inspected, reviewed and evaluated by Estyn inspectors annually. Our first Estyn inspection report was outstanding.
- In addition to daily communication we also hold twice yearly parents evening where by parents can discuss their child’s development with the staff.
- All of our nurseries provide a cookery club. A fun filled session for the children to learn about cooking, new ingredients and make tasty treats to eat at nursery or share at home.
Mother and baby group
- We provide a free mother and baby support groups for new mums and children to meet up for tea, cakes and a chat.
- Getting the children in the garden is one of main aims, with gardening clubs set up in all of our nurseries we are able to promote a love of the great outdoors.
- Food co-ops are set up in all of our nurseries, for the children to explore local fruit and vegetables whilst the learning outcomes are never ending. Weighing, counting, exploring, and using their senses and much more. Your child can take your orders, sort out your fruit and veg and bring it home for you weekly.